Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises
Businesses are increasing in complexity, and so are accounting principles. Fast-paced change combined with increasingly complex accounting standards make it more and more difficult for businesses to feel confident that they are in compliance.
Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) always updating, same as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- conducting an analysis of your issues or reviewing your preliminary analysis,
- identifying relevant issues and facts,
- assisting you in evaluating the appropriate accounting treatment in the context of your industry and specific circumstances,
- providing commentary on your analysis and conclusions, and
- assessing the quality of your company’s proposed disclosures.